When you give to the ministry of a PMI missionary, please consider these three options:
- Check — payable to "PMI" and sent to PMI, 12330 Conway Rd, St. Louis, MO 63141
- Electronic Funds Transfer — transfer your designated amount monthly from your bank account directly to the missionary account with no bank processing fees by completing the Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Form
- PayPal — click on the appropriate donation button below to use your credit card or PayPal account. Paypal will charge a processing fee (about 2%) for each PayPal contribution to the ministry account of the missionaries you are supporting. (Membership is not required to donate using PayPal.)
- Stock donations — We are able to receive donations of stock. Please contact our treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to do this.
- Required Minimum Distributions — This is a beneficial way to give for those age 70½ and are required to take a minimum distribution from their IRA, SEP IRA, Simple IRA, or retirement plan. Please ask your financial planner for details and contact our treasurer at email@example.com for assistance.
Thank you for your support of the Lord's work through Presbyterian Mission International